Who is the biggest Terrorist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the biggest Terrorist?

Basic question. Requires a basic answer. Palin has brought it up. McCain has brought it up. Obama has brought it up. Biden has brought it up. So has Ayman Al-Zawahiri and Osama bin Ladin. And many of our (US) European allies.

So, who is the biggest terrorist?
    Osama Bin Ladin
    0%
    Ayman al-Zawahiri
    0%
    Moqtada al-Sadr
    0%
    George W. Bush
    0%
    Barack Hussein Obama
    0%
    John Sydney McCain III
    0%
    Bill Clinton
    0%
    Joeseph Biden
    0%
    Sarah Palin
    0%
    Joe Lieberman
    0%
    Reverend Wright
    0%
    Charles Keating
    0%
    Adam Yahiye Gadahn (the american al-queda)
    0%
    Salim Hamdan (Osama's taxi)
    0%
    Reverand Al Sharpton
    0%
    Ming
    0%
    Zombie Ronald Reagan
    0%
    Ba-ana-aahnanaha
    0%
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

This one is easy... Ming.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Says the McCaininite

AHA...yes, I do have a sense of humor...just not with you (you beat me with a bye defense, damnit!)
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

For lack of better choices Dubya
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
          (you beat me with a bye defense, damnit!)
          You obviously are not paying attention to the game tonight. You've beaten me.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

In truth? Reverand Al Sharpton.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Boo.

He's not so bad, when you realize he has no effect on public policy. He's just loud, like Matt Drudge. And when was the last time he bombed a damn building? Or sent our best and brightest into harms way?

Really, you'd pick Al Sharpton over Ayman al-Zawahiri?

Comment

I'm not sure who's the biggest, but it's very clear that Ayman al-Zawahiri is a bigger terrorist than Osama Bin Laden.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  In truth? Reverand Al Sharpton.
                  Do you ever read what you post and realize that it makes no sense?
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                    Boo.

He's not so bad, when you realize he has no effect on public policy. He's just loud, like Matt Drudge. And when was the last time he bombed a damn building? Or sent our best and brightest into harms way?

Really, you'd pick Al Sharpton over Ayman al-Zawahiri?
                    I'm serious. He keeps "our people" foaming at the mouth over bull****. We can try and hunt down Bin Laden and others; Sharpton has protection by the Bill of Rights.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

See, its that whole "our people" argument that divides us. Which you and I agree on at the same time we disagree on it. I guess that just is a product of dealing with "those people" in Texas and in Boston, respectively.

But our government, according to a commando on the case, and according to my cousin who just came back from his 5th tour with the Army Corps of Engineers (the first 4 of which were great for him, the last of which ****ed him up) think we didn't go for OBL hard enough, which lead me to think there are bigger problems then a self-proclaimed loud-mouthed "reverend".

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                        I'm not sure who's the biggest, but it's very clear that Ayman al-Zawahiri is a bigger terrorist than Osama Bin Laden.

Ah, Osama is further back - he is most certainly the taller of the two, and I would also assume heavier.

That said, Zawahiri is the brains of the outfit, so he is more dangerous.
                        If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

They set up the pillows and had a special AK-47 (er... whatever that gun is) made to create that illusion. Osama is actually just a midget.

Comment

Well, you're really asking 2 questions:
                            (1) Which of these persons are terrorists; and
                            (2) Which of these terrorists are fattest?
                            Clearly, we need pictures to decide.
                            "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

You forgot

Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, and Henry Paulson.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                              X