No announcement yet.

Seconday Futurama character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morbo will destroy all the other secondary characters!
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Nixon.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

This concept of 'wuv' both confuses and annoys us, we shall destroy your planet !

or something like that
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

my second favourite is Lrrr

I think that hippie I ate is kicking in...

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Linda: “The sheer drama of this election has driven voter turnout to it’s highest level in centuries, six percent.”
            Morbo: “Exit poll show evil underdog Richard Nixon trailing with estimated zero votes.”
            Linda: “The time is 7:59 and the robot polls are now opening. And robot votes are now in. Nixon has won.”
            Morbo: “Morbo congratulates our gargantuan cyborg president. May death come quickly to his enemies.”

----

Linda: “Next, ‘New New York in Crisis.’ Morbo?”
            Morbo: “Thanks, human female. Puny Earthlings were shocked today to learn that a ball of garbage will destroy their pathetic city of New New York.”
            Linda: “Makes me glad we live here in Los Angeles.”
            Morbo: “Morbo agrees.”
            Linda: “All in all, this is one day Mittens the kitten won’t soon forget.”
            Morbo: “Kittens give Morbo gas. In lighter news, the city of New New York is doomed. Blame rests with known human Professor Hubert Farnsworth and his tiny, inferior brain.”
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Come on, Zap!? Scruffy is the man.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Zapp Brannigan: "I'm facing a formidable female adversary Kif. Sugestions?"
                Kif Kroker: "I fail to see any problems, sir. You've already imprisoned her under directive b10.81."
                Zapp Brannigan: "You mean "Brannigan's Law"."
                Kif Kroker: "Right, that law."
                Zapp Brannigan: (slyly)"Which one?"
                Kif Kroker: (in a very tired voice) "Brannigan's Law."
                Zapp Brannigan: "Kif. You're my best and most loyal friend but you've earned my contempt once more. As my protegé you should know that the only way to deal with a female adversary is to seduce her."
                Kif Kroker: "Ohhh."
                Zapp Brannigan: "And this time we're sure she's a woman, right?"
                Kif Kroker: (In a even more tired voice) "Yes!"
                Zapp Brannigan: "Good! Invite her to my quarters. Oh and have the boy lay out my formal shorts."
                Kif Kroker: "The boy, sir?"
                Zapp Brannigan: "You! You lay out my formal shorts."

----

Zapp "Wow, one day a man has everything...,then the following day he blows up a $40 billion space station, and the next day he has nothing. It really makes you think."
                Kiff "No it doesn't!"
                Zapp "Come Kiff, it's time to enjoy our lives as civillians......That's an order soldier!"
                Kiff "urrgh"

----

Zapp: "Good job everyone. The mothership is destroyed." (the real mothership is "decloaking" ) "What the hell is that?"
                Kif: "It appears to be the mothership."
                Zapp: "Then what did we just blow up?"
                Kif: "The Hubble Telescope."

----

Zapp : Stardate....er...?
                Kiff : Gnnnnn, April the 13th!
                Zapp : Stardate April 13th....point 2.
                Zapp:We've failed to uphold Brannigan's Law, however I did make it with a hot alien babe, and in the end is that not what man has dreamt of since first he looked up at the stars? Kif, I'm asking you a question!"
                Kif: (Sigh)

----

Zapp: "Take her to the brig!"
                Fry: "Er, we don't have a brig."
                Zapp: "Then take her to the laundry-room which from now on will be refered to as the brig!"

----

Kif: "Sir, remember your course-correction?"
                Brannigan: "NO!"
                Kif: "Well, it's proven somewhat more suicidal than we intially hoped."
                Brannigan: "Kif, old freind. I don't know what disgust me more: you're cowardize or your stupidity. We'll simply set a new course, for that empty region over there near that blackish, holish thing."
                (Cue disaster music)

----

Zapp: "We've met before, have we not?"
                Leela: "Yes."
                Z: "And on that occasion, did you have sex with someone? May I remind you, you're still under oath."
                L: (sigh)"Yes."
                Z: "Please point out the person in this court room you had sex with."
                L: (annoyed, points at Zapp)
                Z: "And his name is??"
                L: "Zapp Brannigan."
                Z: "The very same Zapp Brannigan who did not blow up DOOP headquarters. I rest my case."

---

Zapp: "Scissors cuts paper... and rock crushes scissors... but Paper smothers rock!!! Kiff, we have a conumdrum"
                Kiff: *sighs*
                Zapp: "Kif, search them for paper, and bring me a rock"
                Kiff: "But why!?"
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                  Come on, Zap!? Scruffy is the man.
                  Is this a joke?

The guy is rarely on and when he is he's not very memorable.

Comment

With enemies you know where they stand but With neutrals? who knows! It sickens me.

Comment

What makes a good man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
                        This concept of 'wuv' both confuses and annoys us, we shall destroy your planet !

or something like that
                        "This 'wuv' confuses and infuriates us!"

Might not be entirely correct, but it's closer. Also, "Why doesn't Ross, the largest Friend, simply eat the other Friends?" "Perhaps they're saving that for Sweeps."

BTW, did you forget the knife-happy red robot with a high voice? I think his name is Maurice...well, obviously I don't remember him all that well either.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Roberto, and I think he's more of a dark yellow color.

Morbo: “Morbo will now introduce tonights candidates. Puny human number one, puny human number two and Morbo’s good friend Richard Nixon.”
                          Nixon: “Hello Morbo. How’s the family?”
                          Morbo: “Belligerent and numerous.”

Morbo:"……and that’s why the third graders at PS139 are Morbo’s 'Vermin Of The Week'."

Morbo: “Morbo can’t understand his TelePrompTer. He forgot how you say that letter that looks like a man with a hat.”
                          Linda: “It’s a T, it goes tah.”
                          Morbo: “Hello little man. I WILL DESTROY YOU!”
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I also wish there was space to include The Crushinator and Horrible Gelatinous Blob.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Lrrr
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
                                Lrrr
                                You reminded me. Harold Zoid is worth a mention as well.

"People, people, please! Just because its a dramatic scene doesn't mean you cant do a little comedy in the background!"
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X