No announcement yet.

Jury reaches verdict in O.J. Simpson trial - 13 years to the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

I'm not sure that the potential punishment fits the actual crime in this case.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
        If he had committed this crime in Texas, he'd be a hero. After all, he was defending his property from a thief.
        See? Another retarded statement.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
          I'm not sure that the potential punishment fits the actual crime in this case.
          Well, considering this case is really about double jeopardy, but technically not, what' he was really being tried for was murder.

He was convicted by an all white jury, I hear? That's gonna give him room for an appeal.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Sez the man from a state where they let go a guy who executed someone kneeling on the ground, facing away from him, because he caught them in his trailer.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

About a retarded state.
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Sloww's right, Che. You forgot that OJ's black, he'd have been executed long before any of this and Nicole would be still be alive, living in a trailer with 40 kids.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Oh you guys are a riot. You ought to be nominated for the Funniest Kindergarteners of the Year Award or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles

He was convicted by an all white jury, I hear? That's gonna give him room for an appeal.
                    I was gonna say that I doubt that an appeal based on the juries race will fly, but given some of the bizarre rulings by politically-correct bleeding-heart judges, who knows?
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

He butchered his smoking wife and her hot boyfriend in hot blood. Would you find it ridiculous if he got hit by a bus? No, it'd be awesome. So this is like that except he is going to get it anally for the next 20 years of his life.
                      Why is rape consiedered a suitable punishment for people.

Isn't going to prison for life enough
                      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Somehow I doubt that a big black man is going to be considered someone's boy toy. It's the skinny white boy that gets that treatment.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You can't say that, rah. Some numbnuts will call you a redneck bigot.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just stating fact. But for the record

Somehow I doubt that a big ex-football player is going to be considered someone's boy toy. It's the skinny wimp that gets that treatment.

Better
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X