No announcement yet.

You're all still here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world I have known is lost in shadow.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Kiss my ***.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• No.. you'd enjoy it too much.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• IIRC eventis has a total of about 8 posters. It's the graveyard shift of forums.

AFAIK we no longer have any crazy greek posters, nor any crazy fundies.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Boris was gone?
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
              IIRC eventis has a total of about 8 posters. It's the graveyard shift of forums.
              Not true. It has at least 12.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• 10 of them are inbred though.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• People from Utah are inbred. Tassi is from Utah. Therefore, all Tassi and all 9 of his DLs are inbred, as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok
                    Hmm, while you were gone, while you were gone...hard to say, I don't remember when exactly you left. Well, b etor came and went; she's our resident FBI agent posing as jailbait. Asher was temporarily permabanned before agreeing to be good more or less at gunpoint (to my regret). I got a girlfriend, though IIRC I wasn't really one of your favorite people so you probably don't care.

Some dude named CivNation came back as Philosophizer and posted some crazy ****e that made BK look like Jesse Jackson by comparison. We drove him away though. Also in scary religious zealot news, we had an offensively pushy Buddhist named Blake who took every single thread and somehow skewed it into a discussion of Thai Forest Buddhism and how it>you. It was like magic, it was scary. But he's gone off to be a monk now.

New lasting posters include Heraclitus, who's pretty cool, and AAHZ, who's the distilled essence of the target audience for "The Fast and the Furious."
                    posing? pshhh

Comment

• See, Echelon notified betor of her name being used and summoned her.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• hi boris, nice to meet you

i'm a new guy, posted a bunch of things a while ago, based on a book i'm writing, but most people probably think of me as either nuts or being an advertising troll
                        "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

• Actually we still don't know who you are.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by MattBowron
                            hi boris, nice to meet you

i'm a new guy, posted a bunch of things a while ago, based on a book i'm writing, but most people probably think of me as either nuts or being an advertising troll
                            I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're both.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                              See, Echelon notified betor of her name being used and summoned her.
                              I think more likely her gaydar went off. This thread is summoning teh gheys to come home and roost.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• See Boris, you started a new golden age in Poly. You came, then fakeBoris (actually that's probably not a good thing ), now b etor.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X