X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heraclitus

Right, replace African with European.
    I am impervious to trolling
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

**** YEAH!
      bleh

Comment

BS,Truth or mix?

Mix. Some of that is BS. Contrary to what the commies will say, there is no proof that the US planned the coup in Chile or trained Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan.

However, some of it is true, like putting in the Shah of Iran.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Classic

"An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

"Which one is throwing the rocks?"
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Well, in all fairness:

Germans are NOT stupid!

The British are NOT stupid!

Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                If you want to learn history then get a real history book because youtube is not the place to learn.
                I don't recall any textbooks that I've seen making the point that the US was responsible for 9-11.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  BS,Truth or mix?

Mix. Some of that is BS. Contrary to what the commies will say, there is no proof that the US planned the coup in Chile or trained Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan.

However, some of it is true, like putting in the Shah of Iran.
                  Since some of it's true only an idiot would demand proof of all of those things.

Comment

America is the greatest nation on earth. Anyone who says otherwise is a homosexual or a communist. Maybe even both.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                      America is the greatest nation on earth. Anyone who says otherwise is a homosexual or a communist. Maybe even both.
                      Homosexual > You

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Homosexual > You

No Riesstiu IV rocks, he just posts insane crap for fun and that's why we all love him.

Also since when is "homosexual" an insult.
                        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                        X