Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's not only that Russia's near Alaska...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not only that Russia's near Alaska...

...it's also the fact that :HappyPutin: enters US airspace via this state when he visits America which adds to Palin's foreign policy credentials!

Blah

good lord this is horrible
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Your post is teh sexist!
      Blah

Comment

I spent some time on the Governor's Web site seeking more details about her trade negotiations with Russia. There's a press release about Gov. Palin's meeting with a trade mission from the Yukon, but nothing about Russia anywhere in the archives. Tony Knowles, a Democrat who was governor from 1994-2002, led a trade mission -- back in 1997, while Palin was running Wasilla -- to the remote island of Sakhalin, off the coast of Siberia. That seems to be about it for Russia-Alaska trade missions lately.

Sarah Palin claims to have earned foreign policy credentials through trade missions with Russia, but evidence that they actually happened is hard to come by.

Comment

sarah palin on the bailout
          That’s why I say I, like every American I’m speaking with, we’re ill about this position that we have been put in where it is the taxpayers looking to bail out. But ultimately what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the healthcare reform that is needed to help shore up our economy. Helping the—it’s got to be all about job creation too, shoring up our economy and putting it back on the right track. So health care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions and tax relief for Americans and trade—we’ve got to see trade as opportunity, not as competitive, scary thing, but one in five jobs being created in the trade sector today—we’ve got to look at that as more opportunity.
          this is mind blowing
          reducing taxes need to accompany tax reductions...
          lancer, i think we have our next motto!

Comment

"reducing taxes need to accompany tax reductions..."

...and not to forget a reduction of taxation!
            Blah

Comment

Comment

more good stuff
                Further pressed on the subject, Gov. Palin explained that "what President Bush has attempted to do is rid this world of Islamic extremism,"

Palin asked that graduates of a ministry program pray that troops in Iraq are being sent on a "task that is from God."

Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world by Google News.

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Why does she make a big deal about Alaska being close to Russia when Canada is on the border and it's totalitarian.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                      Why does she make a big deal about Alaska being close to Russia when Canada is on the border and it's totalitarian.
                      We scare her more. She dare not mention our name.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Oh, God, please, let Palin become president of the USA
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                          We scare her more. She dare not mention our name.
                          Maybe it's just that, with the exception of the dirty French-speaking part, Canada just doesn't feel very "foreign." Or she might have forgotten you entirely.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

In a lot of ways, Alaskan culture is more similar to Canadian culture than American. For example, hockey is life.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Well, there you go. It's not a foreign country, it's just their hockey rivals next door or something. Frankly, I think you're all nuts for living somewhere that cold.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X