Debate the Debate's Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To me it sounds like "Gosh... of course... duh"

Though I like the idea of it being something self destructive like "Horse****... horse****! HORSE****! DAMN NI**A ARGH"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
      No, and I had heard that as well and was watching for it. McCain is one tough old son of a gun. That may come off as being pissed to some.

That's not saying he doesn't lose his cool sometimes, who doesn't? The question is one of stability. Does someone who is pissed nuke the other guy or just get pissed and work it out? McCain has been in politics for ages and you can't have that under your belt without some considerable fortitude. Particularly with the fights he's picked.
      Uh, what debate were YOU watching?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW

What's that McCain is saying at 2:55....? Sounds like horsesh*t to me.
        You shudda put it in quotes. Horsesh*t doesn't describe the quality of what McCain is saying; McCain does mutter "horsesh*t" under his breath.

Comment

• The suggestion that a POW would ever mutter "horsesh*t" under his breath is utterly reprehensible.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

• For three reasons, I give the debate to Obama.

First, I though what Obama was saying was just plain better than what McCain was saying. (altho admittedly, I am biased.)

Second, I was watching on CNN, which had real-time audience feedback: A red line for Republicans; a blue line for Democrats; a green line for independents; and a white line which was not explained but which I think was a compilation of the three. The white line seems to favor Obama the most, indicating IMHO, that the majority of the audience liked what Obama was saying the best. A couple of times, when McCain was condescending or in some other way went on the attack, the while like dipped deep into negative areas. I think he lost votes.

Third, to many people, Obama is an unknown whose been greatly demonized by some portions of the press **foxnews**. In this sense, Obama was a lot like Reagan in 1980, during his first debate. That is, a lot of people were expecting Reagan and now Obama to show up in horns, forked tail and pitchfork. When they saw an articulate, well thought debater, suddenly Americans could view Reagan and now Obama as President.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
              The suggestion that a POW would ever mutter "horsesh*t" under his breath is utterly reprehensible.
              Then why did he do it?
              "

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
                The suggestion that a POW would ever mutter "horsesh*t" under his breath is utterly reprehensible.
                I disagree. To a POW, horse**** is a delicacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW

Then why did he do it?
                  He was a POW, ergo, he didn't. Don't you understand?
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

• It sure sounds like he did.
                    "

Comment

• *whoosh*
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                      X