• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm allergic to paper
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      I'm allergic to paper
      Even the paper with Presidential pictures on it??

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
        He better hope he wins. Tonight decides whether or not the campaign is over for the GOP.
        Definitely agree with that. If McCain can't score points tonight (at least a tie), he's done (well, if he isn't already).
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Even the paper with Presidential pictures on it??
          That's cloth. Though I hardly handle money any more, mostly use my debit card and pay bills online.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Why doesn't someone open up a Wall Street Journal and find out?!?
            What? The ad was online only, which is why it's almost certainly a fake. It's not in the print edition you liar. No one can provide any real proof it existed aside from that stupid screenshot. The only thing worse than a liar is when you pee and it burns.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

What? The ad was online only, which is why it's almost certainly a fake. It's not in the print edition ....
              Ah. I asked a question and you answered it. Thank you.

Comment

Ooh, he tricked you, Wiggy!
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Definitely agree with that. If McCain can't score points tonight (at least a tie), he's done (well, if he isn't already).
                  Looks like a tie. I was right to be concerned about Obama's debating skills, but McCain's aren't very good either.

I think the best the GOP can hope from this is that some people who were leaning Obama might believe less in Obama's abilities to fix the economy.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I watched Leatherheads instead... pretty good movie
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

He better hope he wins. Tonight decides whether or not the campaign is over for the GOP.
                      McCain won, although who knows how the post-debate spin will play out. His campaign is still doomed, however.

Comment

Working...
                      X