• Is Naked Gents Rut the new UR?

Well?
    No he is UR.
    0%
    He's just another idiot nationalist.
    0%
    He's so dumb he doesn't know who UR is.
    0%
    The man has a banana instead of a brain.
    0%
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Americans telling others they're 'idiot nationalists' is amusing, for the record.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

What's a UR?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
        Americans telling others they're 'idiot nationalists' is amusing, for the record.
        You forget the source. Someone unsupporting of anything at all.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oerdin's just trying to deflect from the fact that we've all declared him the new UR.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

He's UR polar opposite twin. It's interesting but just as aggravating.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by AngieC
              What's a UR?
              Someone who's tasked with preserving city environments.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Is Naked Gents Rut the new UR?

I'm fairly convinced he's Urban Ranger.

Comment

UR was left wing while NRG appears right-wing, somewhat. Anyway, doesn't the poll violate the "don't insult the posters" clause?
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

No, UR!

Comment

UR was left wing while NRG appears right-wing, somewhat.
                      I'm not really right-wing. I'd just prefer to see McCain be President of the United States, as most Asian elites would. The Republicans are much better on trade than the Democrats.

Anyway, doesn't the poll violate the "don't insult the posters" clause?
                      I don't care what Oerdin thinks of me. I also have no idea who "UR" is, so I can hardly be offended by the comparison.

Comment

I don't care what Oerdin thinks of me. I also have no idea who "UR" is, so I can hardly be offended by the comparison.

It's possibly the worst insult imaginable on Apolyton.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut

I'm not really right-wing. I'd just prefer to see McCain be President of the United States, as most Asian elites would. The Republicans are much better on trade than the Democrats.
                          I'd like to hear you say that when McCain has a Vietnam flashback and kills the Chinese ambassador when he starts speaking to McCain in his ching-chong language.

Comment

It's possibly the worst insult imaginable on Apolyton.
                            It can't be worse than being compared to Oerdin, can it?

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut
                              It can't be worse than being compared to Oerdin, can it?
                              The man does have a point.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X