No announcement yet.

Apolyton 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As long as I get to wear a crown I'm good!
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• I have a tiara here waiting for you.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Works for me!! I'll take it, now what's my new offical title?
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

• Director of Health and Human Services, is offered. If you have interest in something else, we can certainly talk about it. Think about it though, all your pies and cookies have a potential market.

A little graftola, if you know what I mean.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• As long as I can wear my cowboy boots with my Tiara I'm good with it.

Comment

• LEt there be no mistake, in the 8 years I have known Slowwhand on these forums, Tia's pies have gotten smaller.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• That's because I bribed her for leftovers. One thing I don't do, is lie.

Comment

• Hey now! You must be sadly mistaken. Or have you forgotten Everything Is BIGGER IN TEXAS!!!!

Comment

• Well if they were too big to start, it only makes sense that they'd get smaller.
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat
                      Hey now! You must be sadly mistaken. Or have you forgotten Everything Is BIGGER IN TEXAS!!!!
                      Must explain the size of Slowwhand's ego .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• So is there going to be an actual vote at some point?
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I hear tell that there is.

Comment

• How many times are Chicagoans allowed to vote?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                              How many times are Chicagoans allowed to vote?
                              Originally posted by Ming
                              Congrats... time to now vote like they do in Chicago... early and often
                              Sums it up completely
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Leave it to Immy to always be worried about size

Comment

Working...
                                X