No announcement yet.

Apolyton 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Attached Files
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

There will be Men and Women threads for everyone to be happy.

If we're going to have babe threads, we certainly do. Question becomes, do we want babe threads?
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Yes.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Traianvs

I like your policy. Vormen we een kartel?
            Bierkartel?
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• LANCER/MARKG '08

If we are elected, Beer AND pizza.

Comment

• Because of a series of PMs from Ming that have sucked the fun right out of this for me, I might be bowing out. First I want to discuss bowing out with my running mate, Markos.

Until then, I'm done in this thread...

The rest of you folks, have fun!

Comment

• I'm not answering your PMs any more Ming, please calm down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonâ„¢

Bierkartel?
                    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• Where will you go?
                      Attached Files
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• You must chose carefully
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Can GePap be disqualified now?
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Medical information is important to our electoral health.

Comment

• best thread ever
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X