I am unsure how to celebrate bisexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am unsure how to celebrate bisexuality

But Wikipedia says I should. It's "Celebrate Bisexuality Day," after all. I mean, I'm not bisexual or even gay, but far be it from me to be the scrooge on this particular holiday. So I need some suggestions. I thought maybe I should make a cake shaped like combined male and female signs, like a bundt cake with some add-ons, but that sounds complicated, I don't know how to cook and this would have to be done today. I then thought maybe I should give b etor a big hug, but I haven't seen her around lately, I don't know where she lives and her dad might shoot me.

Perhaps I should just propose a toast: "To people who swing both ways."

How are YOU celebrating bisexuality?
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

By having sex with two women.

Comment

By having sex with a man

Comment

*Woman

On the topic can anyone explain what a man-woman is to me? I hear about this a lot.

Comment

There's always pr0n; that's my plan.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Well, I can bring it up with my GF, but even leaving out the religious prohibition I don't think she'll go for it.

Incidentally, Wiki also says it's "National Day" in Saudi Arabia. So just to be fair I should note that bi people are abominations and throw rocks at them after I celebrate them. Holidays sure are complicated.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Or you could try raping a Saudi man, then throw rocks at him for being raped so easily. The possibilities are limitless.

Comment

Re: I am unsure how to celebrate bisexuality

Just have sex twice today
                "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

FRENCHIE ALREADY MADE THAT JOKE! TAKE YOUR EURO AND SHOVE IT :ANGREy:

Comment

IT IS YOU WHO IS FRENCH!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                      FRENCHIE ALREADY MADE THAT JOKE! TAKE YOUR EURO AND SHOVE IT :ANGREy:
                      Shove the 1€ baguette where?
                      B♭3

Comment

I'll go with the obvious-- bisexual people should have sex with a man and woman simultaneously-- Or does that need to be saved for "Threesome Appreciation day"?
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I'm going to ride for 10 miles today. Mostly offroad, but nothing too mountainous. There's a good trial at the state park near where I live and I think it would make a change from my usual on-road cycling.

Edit: This is maybe my first innuendo based post that actually takes a sex-related thread and makes it temporarily clean, rather than the more usual vice versa.
                          Last edited by Alinestra Covelia; September 23, 2008, 13:53.
                          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Re: I am unsure how to celebrate bisexuality

Originally posted by Elok
                            But Wikipedia says I should. It's "Celebrate Bisexuality Day," after all. I mean, I'm not bisexual or even gay, but far be it from me to be the scrooge on this particular holiday. So I need some suggestions. I thought maybe I should make a cake shaped like combined male and female signs, like a bundt cake with some add-ons, but that sounds complicated, I don't know how to cook and this would have to be done today. I then thought maybe I should give b etor a big hug, but I haven't seen her around lately, I don't know where she lives and her dad might shoot me.

Perhaps I should just propose a toast: "To people who swing both ways."

How are YOU celebrating bisexuality?

Put a pink ribbon around your schlong. I'm a scrooge. I'm not partaking.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just make sure not to give pink ribbons to the kids, or else you may get a house call from Chris Hansen.

Comment

Working...
                              X