Guardian Angel Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
    I believe that Jesus Christ himself protects me because that's how damn important I am.
    I wouldn't have guessed you were a Christian.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't believe in a Christian god but I do believe in the Force. I think that Jesus was a Jedi Knight who would not succumb to the dark side (Judaism) so he was killed. There were many other Jedi Knights including Joseph Smith, Martin Luther, and John Calvin.

The enemy of the Jedi Knights are the Sith and the principle Sith Warriors include Mohammed, Buddha, and the Sith Master himself, Moses.

Comment

Now that's a religion

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
          I don't believe in a Christian god but I do believe in the Force. I think that Jesus was a Jedi Knight who would not succumb to the dark side (Judaism) so he was killed. There were many other Jedi Knights including Joseph Smith, Martin Luther, and John Calvin.

The enemy of the Jedi Knights are the Sith and the principle Sith Warriors include Mohammed, Buddha, and the Sith Master himself, Moses.
          So you're a Jedi? I don't know if that counts as a religion. I suppose if wiccaism is, so can this be.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

So you're a Jedi? I don't know if that counts as a religion. I suppose if wiccaism is, so can this be.
            The Jedi belief was one of the most popular in the last Australian census. 10.000 inhabitants of Sidney declared it to be their religion.

"The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I voted not religious and not protected.

If I hadn't been tired and my wit were functioning at a higher level, I might have voted not religious and protected :tinfoilhat:
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

I am a non-practicing Christian and I suspect I have been spared death. Too many times I have "cheated" death, but not always escaped harm, for me to believe I am just lucky or whatever.
                I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Let me puzzle you this one. What makes you think they don't exist, and that the world isn't better, than it might be?
                  So if Zkrib's wrong, then there are angels, they are protecting us, and this is the best they can do? That's actually a more depressing prospect than their not existing at all.
                  "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I believe that I am stalked by mischevious little creatures called gremlins that cause machines to malfuntion and make my life a living horror.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                    X