Guardian Angel Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardian Angel Poll

I don't have the results at all shocking in the other thread. Especially when you consider in the US at least people other than Christians believe in Guardian Angels.

I think that I have been protected from harm by God or an agent of His btw.

JM
    I am a church going Christian and beleive I have been protected from harm
    0%
    I am a church going Christian and don't beleive I have been protected from harm
    0%
    I am a Christian (non practicing) who beleived they have been protected from harm
    0%
    I am a Christian (otherwise) who doesn't beleive I have been protected from harm
    0%
    I am religious (otherwise) and beleive I have been protected from harm
    0%
    I am religious (otherwise) and don't beleive I have been protected from harm
    0%
    I am not religious and beleive I have been protected from harm
    0%
    I am not religious and don't beleive I have been protected from harm
    0%
    I have been protected from harm by bananas
    0%
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I've been protected by bananas
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

believe believe believe believe believe believe believe believe believe believe believe believe believe believe believe believe

Comment

I even use firefox, which corrects it for me 1/2 the time (probably all the time if I paid attention to it).

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm a Christian, and I not only think, I know I've been protected from harm.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

not religious and don't believe, count now 6 and leading with 35%, I find that surprisingly high, it will probably come down.
            Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

The world would be a better place if there were angels,
              but there aren't.

Comment

Let me puzzle you this one. What makes you think they don't exist, and that the world isn't better, than it might be?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
                  not religious and don't believe, count now 6 and leading with 35%, I find that surprisingly high, it will probably come down.
                  I care a lot less about absolute counts, and more about the ratio for the groups.

Remember, my stand was that I would be surprised if the majority of americans didn't beleive that God or a guardian angel had protected them.

Note that while I beleive in angels, I have never seen one and find most of those who claim to see them very suspect.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I didnt vote because of no appropriate option

I dont believe God protects/doesnt protect due to personal relationship/lack of...

Absolutely no doctrine that says if your a Christian you wont have problems and a protector oversees your safety

-OR-

If your not a Christian you will have problems and be unprotected
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I don't think you understand the words in the poll Grandpa Troll. Please reread.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                        I don't think you understand the words in the poll Grandpa Troll. Please reread.

JM
                        JM

You are a good and decent man

I share that i believe GOD is Supreme and he does send angels but only at His bidding.

Its just the wording that to me "appears" to equate Guardian Angels on an equal footing to that of God Almighty

Nothing meant harmful to you in your wording, but if you mean do I feel God has ever kept me from harms way, he sent his Son jesus Christ to die for my sins so absolutely he did intercede on that very important eternal issue.

In an accident that could have taken my life and am still recovering from my 4th surgery over, I do believe God allowed me to live and take part in whatever His plan is concerning that accident, perhaps speaking to the heart of the man who was high on Cocaine, allowing me in a big pickup instead of a small person in a small car who would most assuredly have died.

Rereading yes i do believe God has kept me safe on numerous occasions

Gramps
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                          I even use firefox, which corrects it for me 1/2 the time (probably all the time if I paid attention to it).

JM
                          It doesn't check in textfields, just textareas.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Somehow I've never been banned (or even moderated) on any internet forums. I must have a guardian angel.

Comment

I believe that Jesus Christ himself protects me because that's how damn important I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X