Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help Jaguar choose healthy AND tasty snacks

Originally posted by Jaguar
    I feel I've gotten too reliant on the old Chips and Salsa standby. What I'm looking for are tasty snacks that aren't atrociously unhealthy.

Bear in mind that I am a college student with limited cooking ability, and I want my snacks to be readily available to eat when necessary - I don't want to have to work hard to make them. I have a fridge and a microwave.

For the time being, I'm trying wheat thins with goat cheese and hummus.
    Erin Baker's organic granola is awesome!
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Watermelon
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        You can keep sushi. Gross crap. Yech!
        Uncultured Texans
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          Uncultured Texans
          QFT

Sushi is a gift from the gods!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Just don;t eat?
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I could have told you in advance the people that would come to the defense of sushi. Uncultured, my ass.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Cheesy bacon quilt, my heart aches for thee...
                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Yeah, rednecks like Sloww just eat the roadkill on the highway. Dem's good eatin', uh huh!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I saw a dead cat while driving home through the I-80/US395 interchange tonight. How much would it cost to send it to Texas? Freshness is not an issue at this point...
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I love good sushi!
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                      X