X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they better, or baaaaaaaaaaad things might happen
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Um... demand in the US isn't the only demand that affects oil prices. Anyone have the worldwide consumption numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

...the use of ethonol is being questioned...
        Erm, were you citing this as a negative effect of high oil prices?
        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
          Um... demand in the US isn't the only demand that affects oil prices. Anyone have the worldwide consumption numbers?
          Do you not like Colon's article?
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
            Do you not like Colon's article?
            The worldwide consumption numbers mentioned in the quote don't seem to be on the same time scale. (Increased in the past year doesn't tell us if they've increased/decreased in the past month.) Without a link to the article, I can't talk about the mentioned graph either.

So yah, I don't like Colon's article, at least not as a definitive source on how worldwide demand for oil has changed in the last couple months.

Comment

Oil and gasoline are different items too, and I wouldn't trust oil consumption figures on a monthly basis. i.e. I'm ignoring the petrol consumption commentary.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Christ Aeson, it got bolded in the article "Energy Information Administration". Is it that hard to simply visit the site, where you, incidentally, can also find global supply and demand estimates?

And yes, there aren't any numbers of July and August yet, which makes it particularly curious how Zkribbler can be certain supply and demand both stayed put.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™
                  ... which makes it particularly curious how Zkribbler can be certain supply and demand both stayed put.
                  By now you should have realized that I am the fount of all wisdom.

Comment

You are a fount of something, that's for sure
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

See?? Even Imran agrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™
                        Is it that hard to simply visit the site, where you, incidentally, can also find global supply and demand estimates?
                        It's easier to have someone who quotes an article actually link to it. Is that too hard for you to do?

And yes, there aren't any numbers of July and August yet, which makes it particularly curious how Zkribbler can be certain supply and demand both stayed put.
                        And given that that would be pertinent info it's rather silly that you've got your panties in a bunch over my asking for relevant numbers.

Comment

Dude, I simply forgot to post the link.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                          X