Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually like that idea. Let's pay the oil companies in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Is the Euro still made from melted down Aztec/Incan gold and jewelry confiscated by Nazis during the Holocaust?

Comment

just jewelry confiscated by Nazis

as for US foreign aid... it's not aid it's bribe... and I agree - it should be stopped.

as for the dollar... it looks like it will slide again, and it is a good thing... overvalued dollar is partially to blame for the imbalance which is now correcting...
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Re: Re: Is the USD still a serious currency?

Originally posted by Colon™

You are about 2 months late with this thread.

Thank you come again.
          Didn't the dollar drop this morning?
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            we'll stop all foreign aid.
            No problem. We don't get any and Euros pay more per capita to the poor brown people(tm) anyway.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Is the USD still a serious currency?

Originally posted by Heraclitus

Didn't the dollar drop this morning?
              After a 2 months rally...
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Two. Threads. A. Day. It's not that hard.

I close this one because you probably want the other one open, given it's a bit more interesting.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                X