Widely known faces - part 2 of 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seedle
    I don't know who is two left of Elvis, but it sure as heck as isn't FDR... Remember, most of these poses are iconic/taken from photos. FDR, when we see him, will have a cigarette in a holder, bet on it. I swear I recognize the guy, but I can't place it.
    It's Alfred Hitchcock.
    "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
    "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Is that Orville Wright talking to Ernest?
      be free

Comment

We still have no proposition for the painter, so far.
        The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Hey, I was look at the thread on part one, and found this picture:

Could the man behind the queen be Chiang Kai-shek?
          The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
            The French military man could probably be several people.
            I'm not sure he is french (the haircut doesn't look french to me).
            Although he might look like, he is not:
            Marshal Ney
            Simon Bolivar

Comment

Hemingway.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

Having seen the whole picture, its not Jesus, unless Jesus was Chinese.
                Jesus, Buddha, ...........Odin, same thing.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

The French military man could probably be several people.
                  My first thought was the duke of Wellington, not a froggie but then I looked at the pic for more than a second and realized it couldnt be the Iron Duke (who had quite a prominant "beak").
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                    I didn't say who I thought it was, more importantly, what are you people doing guessing about someone whose face is cut off??????
                    Cause we are bored and want Winston to post part 3.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Oh, you do, eh?

Comment

Yep. Every time so far, everbody has been guessed when I come around. Maybe third time's a charm.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                          Yep. Every time so far, everbody has been guessed when I come around. Maybe third time's a charm.
                          Actually, in both pics there still remain a few to be named...
                          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                            Charles Darwin is next to Stalin. Look at the little bird hatching in front of him.
                            Nope.
                            I finally got him. He is Leonardo da Vinci, staring at the Vitruve man on the paper (you need to zoom this picture to see the paper more clearly).

Comment

Originally posted by Dry
                              Nope.
                              I finally got him. He is Leonardo da Vinci, staring at the Vitruve man on the paper (you need to zoom this picture to see the paper more clearly).
                              Not bad, Dry. I will have to concede to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry

Nope.
                                I too concede to your correctness.
                                You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Working...
                                X