Widely known faces - part 2 of 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widely known faces - part 2 of 4

Here is the next installment of our little game.

Let's limit ourselves to identifying one person at a time (letting others identify another before posting again). You know the drill.

I'll start by naming Shirley Temple as standing next to the guy with the accordion. Or is it a xylophone? Hmm, looks more like a pipe organ to me.
    Attached Files

Bill Shakespeare, in the upper middle
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Damn, so many to chose...

Stalin to the lower left of Bill.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

A Danish dude!

Hans Christian Andersen in the lower left corner, peeking out from under the table cloth.

Comment

Alright, I'll name Nietzsche (right hand side, with the airplane in front of him), and am amazed that GePap didn't.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Albert Einstein at the bottom middle.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Churchill; top left
              bleh

Comment

Pablo Picasso in the red shirt, standing at the right hand side of the picture.

Comment

Ghengis Khan on horseback
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Bruce Lee, upper left

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      Alright, I'll name Nietzsche (right hand side, with the airplane in front of him), and am amazed that GePap didn't.
                      We are supposed to name only one. I chose Joe.

Nietzsche is speaking with Karl (Marx).

Comment

Arrgh! This is killing me! Screw the rules..

To Shakespear's right is Mozart, to his left with a guitar is Elvis.

Comment

FDR two left of elvis
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Queen Elizabeth II down and left of Stalin.

Comment

Humphrey Bogart, between Elvis head and Elvis Guitar.
                              The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
                              X