• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patroklos

So you maintain your position is:

Poor Judgement = Corruption

???

Who do you pick for the win tonight in football, I want to know if I can call you corrupt tomorrow morning.
    Hack. You don't change much do you?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Did the United States Senate cite you for poor judgment? Do you believe that the Senate Ethics Cmte is regularly citing Senators for excessive flatulence? You are being dense, and it's patently obvious.
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

"I am full of ****" -Kidicious
        The sad thing is Kid, is that it is obvious that you don't actually think I am a hack, you have just found yourself (for the 1000th time) with your foot in your mouth.

Refrain from making blatantly stupid comments and this might not happen to you so much.
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

The only effect your antics have on me at this point is making me laugh.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Did the United States Senate cite you for poor judgment? Do you believe that the Senate Ethics Cmte is regularly citing Senators for excessive flatulence? You are being dense, and it's patently obvious.
            You realize who did it is irrelevant right, especially since it is the Senate commenting (no official tag) on a SENATOR. Imagine that

So, facts established now that you have abandoned all semblance of rationa discussion, which is made abundatly clear now that you have decended into conspiracy theories:

1.) McCain was absolved of all wrong doing and recieved no official action against him whatsoever.

2.) He did not participate in corruption, as the Senate OFFICIALLY found and recorded.

3.) Kid is an idiot.

The only effect your antics have on me at this point is making me laugh.
            As long as you realize we are all laughing at you and not with you, chuckle away
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Way to completely miss my point, and focus on a triviality. Show me some evidence that the Senate Ethics Cmte regularly cites Senators for innocuous ****. Saying that this is comparable to excessive flatulence is a bald assertion.

McCain was not "absolved of all wrong-doing." That's a delusional fantasy. Show me in the report where it says that.

Just because the Senate hasn't accused you of bribery, doesn't mean you're not corrupt. Hell, Ted Stevens hasn't received a censure by the Senate Ethics Committee.
              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
              -Bokonon

Comment

Way to completely miss my point, and focus on a triviality. Show me some evidence that the Senate Ethics Cmte regularly cites Senators for innocuous ****. Saying that this is comparable to excessive flatulence is a bald assertion.
                Hey, your the one that says bad judgement looks just like corruption, not me.

McCain was not "absolved of all wrong-doing." That's a delusional fantasy. Show me in the report where it says that.
                Yeah, it did. You understand what investigations are, right? They investigate things, then tell you what they find. They found no wrong doing on McCains part. They even went so far as to stress this by saying that it was something else. Understand?

Just because the Senate hasn't accused you of bribery, doesn't mean you're not corrupt. Hell, Ted Stevens hasn't received a censure by the Senate Ethics Committee.
                The problem for you Ramo is that it was accused and investigated, and no bribary was found. Understand the difference?

So, your conspiracy theory is that wrongdoing was found and then covered up? That poor judgement is some sort of code word? Seriously?

Comment

riginally posted by rah
                  Two of Obama's good friends are in Jail for corruption and influence peddling.

One of my friends went to prison on a terrorism charge. That doesn't mean I'm a terrorist. Given that he was convicted solely on the word of two people, with no evidence whatsoever, I don't think he was either.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

That doesn't mean I'm a terrorist.
                    But you wish you were.

Comment

Hey, your the one that says bad judgement looks just like corruption, not me.

If "bad judgment" represents something innocuous, why are Senators cited for it so infrequently?

The problem for you Ramo is that it was accused and investigated, and no bribary was found. Understand the difference?

Insufficient proof of a quid pro quo was found. These are not exactly easy things to prosecute on. So it was called "poor judgment." Understand the difference?

I didn't say that there was a cover-up, but obviously the Senate has an incentive to go easy on its own (and the Senators given more serious citations were given slaps on the wrist).
                      -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
                        riginally posted by rah

One of my friends went to prison on a terrorism charge. That doesn't mean I'm a terrorist. Given that he was convicted solely on the word of two people, with no evidence whatsoever, I don't think he was either.
                        That has nothing to do with this.

He's a politician who's friends were convicted of influence peddling politicians. And they were raising money for his campaign (which he kept lying about just how much they raised for him). Geeze, no where near the same thing and if you can't see that....... you're drinking more of the "one" brand of kool-ade
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It was Flavor-Aid!
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
                            But you wish you were.
                            No, you wish you were.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
                              riginally posted by rah

At least he's now qualified to run for president.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi

At least he's now qualified to run for president.
                                And, luckily, we now know that a close association with a convicted terrorist won't significantly hinder presidential aspirations, so no worries there Chegitz.

Comment

Working...
                                X