No announcement yet.

Barack Obama's latest speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor judgment = something that looks an awful lot like corruption, but can't be proven

There was no absolution.
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

Two of Obama's good friends are in Jail for corruption and influence peddling. Don't worry, Obama didn't know anything about it.
      Let's ask Obama one more time how much money they raised for him. I'm sure he can change his answer once again when you tell him it's more.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos

Poor Judgement /= Corruption.
        Wrong.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

As I said, I don't have any illusions about Obama. You certainly to seem to have some about McCain. Everyone who's successful in national politics is greasy.
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

I didn't say I had illusions, I claimed that he was probably the least corrupt.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
              I didn't say I had illusions, I claimed that he was probably the least corrupt.
              That doesn't mean much. Anyway, people sometimes get away clean.

Comment

and what's your point?
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                  and what's your point?
                  I don't think it helps to say that someone is least corrupt. Corrupt is corrupt. They both look for oportunities that they can get away with. McCain is the bigger hypocrite though. People who don't understand that probably think he's less corrupt.

Comment

Poor judgment = something that looks an awful lot like corruption, but can't be proven
                    Wrong.

The lengths both of you will go to make yourselves look stupid is awesome.

Honesly, you think bad judgement = corruption? Really? Awesome.

I will give you both a chace to withdraw your ridiculous hackery free and clear, no questions asked. I am charitable like that

There was no absolution.

Its to bad reality disagrees with you. Ramo, this election has really erroded your critical thinking abilities. Back off man, you're way to close.
                    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

dream on dude

Comment

Tell me, how often are Senators cited for "bad judgment" by the Senate Ethics Committee?

And please cite the absolution in the Senate report. The lack of allegation is not an "absolution."
                        -Bokonon

Comment

dream on dude
                          So you maintain your position is:

Poor Judgement = Corruption

???

Who do you pick for the win tonight in football, I want to know if I can call you corrupt tomorrow morning.

Tell me, how often are Senators cited for "bad judgment" by the Senate Ethics Committee?
                          Who cares, being as any number is irrelevant to this thread.

And please cite the absolution in the Senate report. The lack of allegation is not an "absolution."
                          How about the part where he isn't charged with anything? Where they make it clear he did nothing illegal? You know, all the things that usually happen when an investigation finds you guilty that didn't happen.

Oh, and please tell me you abandoned your pathetic foray into poor judgement=corruption, you still have a good name to protect.
                          Last edited by Patroklos; September 15, 2008, 13:05.
                          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis
                            The problem is: how long is the old cracker going to live?
                            What happens if McCain dies before the election is held?

(if he dies before being sworn in, Palin gets the presidency, right?)
                            "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Oh, and please tell me you abandoned your pathetic foray into poor judgement=corruption, you still have a good name to protect.

I said this: "Poor judgment" = something that looks an awful lot like corruption, but can't be proven. To see why, once more, consider how many times the Senate Ethics Committee has cited a sitting Senator for "poor judgment."
                              -Bokonon

Comment

How does poor judgement look like corruption? Was my poor judgment to eat spicy mexican for lunch with a board meeting in the afternoon corruption?

Oh, I see, OMFG THERE WAS A COVERUP!!!!

You are being ridiculous, approaching truther levels actually, and it is patently obvious.

Comment

Working...
                                X