Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U so racist, Imran.

Comment

• Well, I be backing McCain... I must be!!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Stop it!! I'm sure there's plenty of racists supporting Obama as well as plenty of them opposing him.

Comment

• Cnn's Jack Cafferty says....
          Race is arguably the biggest issue in this election, and it’s one that nobody’s talking about.

The differences between Barack Obama and John McCain couldn’t be more well-defined. Obama wants to change Washington. McCain is a part of Washington and a part of the Bush legacy. Yet the polls remain close. Doesn’t make sense…unless it’s race.

Comment

• Caffrye's is a very simplistic analysis.

Comment

• Its embarrassing.

Comment

• Well Cafferty is trying to be the CNN's lite version of Olbermann (as Glenn Beck is the CNN's lite version of O'Reilly).
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Well, I be backing McSame... I must be!!
                  sigh
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler
                    Stop it!! I'm sure there's plenty of racists supporting Obama as well as plenty of them opposing him.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Didn't you hear Kid?

The Ku Klux Klan is reversing itself and embracing BLACK POWER!

Comment

• No, that doesn't necessarily follow. He might mean (and I imagine he does) people voting for Obama simply because he is black and they're sick of having whitey in charge. That would be racism, except possibly by Kid's definition of the term which I believe specifies that the perpetrator be white. Racism isn't one-way.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok
                          Racism isn't one-way.
                          I was joking. But tell me something that I do not already know.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                            Didn't you hear Kid?

The Ku Klux Klan is coming back to the fold and embracing DEMOCRATS!
                            Maybe this will teach you to stop doctoring quotes

Comment

• yes maam

Comment

• Or, if you want, I can start referring to Obama as the Magic Negro. Up to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X