heya, it's me, Dis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heya, it's me, Dis

What's been going on. I see many familiar names in thread starter list. I see most people seem to still be around. Any major forum dramas I miss out on? Anything else going on?

oh and free cookie to anyone who can guess the quote my thread title came from (name changed of course).

forgot to mention my internet access is still pretty flakey. took like 5 minutes to post the above post. I hope it will get better in a couple weeks when things cool down. As my internet access seems to be related to ground temperature. And it's still pretty warm here. It's been almost completely down since June. They've replaced all the lines in my yard, but I still suspect it's the lines under the street in my neighborhood. though there is a chance it could be my cable modem. When I get better internet access I can try a few things.

Comment

What happened to the monastery?
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

hey

cable modems are cheap, why not just replace that?

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yeah, the Dis is back! Where have you been man?

I think it is not your connection that's flakey. I have some problems posting tonight too, even getting messages that the server shut down
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
            The video may avatar is from

Comment

Nothing new here, just more BS. What about you Dis? What's up?
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I'm still the most beloved poster on Apolyton.

Comment

Re: heya, it's me, Dis

Originally posted by Dis
                  What's been going on. I see many familiar names in thread starter list. I see most people seem to still be around. Any major forum dramas I miss out on? Anything else going on?

oh and free cookie to anyone who can guess the quote my thread title came from (name changed of course).
                  Heya! It's me, Joshua David Stein. I'm back briefly to talk about Bravo's study in sartorial mediocrity dubbed "Project Runway." We're now deep in the heart of Season 5.
                  Cookie?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Dis

even tho he hates my ass lol
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Hi Dis, great to see you around. I hope all is well.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

WTF is Dis?
                        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                          We've all agreed and decided to support John McCain.

Comment

Now we only need Ned & Ted to get a complete Apolyton
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Re: heya, it's me, Dis

Originally posted by Dis
                              Any major forum dramas I miss out on?
                              Che changed his name and let everyone vote on the new one. It's Comrade Snuggles. I call him Comrade McSnuggles though or just still Che. Oh yea, Asher also changed his name to Snuggles but changed it back.

And Wiglaf lost his gf to a black guy, whom he described as his friend, and then he put a hole in his rubber, even though he hates the fact that blacks keep breeding.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X