9/11/2001. Never Forget.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11/2001. Never Forget.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Why don't you wait for 9/11 before posting a 9/11 thread .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

In some places, it is 9/11, Mr. Well-Travelled.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Apparently you don't keep track of much
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

ah~ 9/11/01

i remember binge drinking blasting its the end of the world by REM all over campus.
          good times.

o wait, im supposed to be more somber shouldnt i? :-p
          :-p

Comment

Apparently, I do.

Comment

What, you were starting for those posters in the Atlantic Ocean?

Comment

Does it matter where, Imran? Why the sore spot over timing of a thread on 9/11? Not that I give a damn. Just curious.

Comment

I was thinking I should start a Merry Christmas thread.

Comment

By mid-October I will have a chance to pay my respects to the 9/11 memorial they have at the Pentagon.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Mid October is WAAAY too late to be having a 9/11 thread .

Comment

Ah 9/11. What was the greater tragedy? The event itself or the events that occurred because of it?
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Ah 9/11. What was the greater tragedy? The event itself or the events that occurred because of it?
                            When Taiwan is nuked, and you and everyone you know, from your great grandmother and her pathetic knitting store to your uncle and his horribly unfunny attempt at being Western and useful (I'm referring to his 'IM WITH STUPID' tshirt), are vaporized and propelled into millions of particles by the Chinese arsenal, I doubt anyone will notice enough to bother making a thread about it. Where is Taiwan again anyway?

Comment

I'm still waiting for Mossad and the CIA to apologize for these attacks.

Comment

Working...
                              X