Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton as "Miss I told you so" in America votes 2012

Do you think we will see that movie?
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Palin vs Hillary
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

President Chelsea Clinton 2016.

Comment

She definitely wants to run in 2012 which is why she's done just the bare minimum to help Obama.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Obama is lucky Hillary has done anything for him after the way she and Bill were treated.

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut
            Obama is lucky Hillary has done anything for him after the way she and Bill were treated.
            Very true, if her campaign wasn't as strapped for cash he would get much less endorsement from her.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              She definitely wants to run in 2012 which is why she's done just the bare minimum to help Obama.
              Oh please the democratic convention speeches where beyond the bare minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut
                Considering the way they went after Obama, they're lucky to get anything at all.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What exactly are the Clintons getting from Obama? The honor of campaigning for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    Did you see her pro-Obama speech at the convention?!? It was far more than just the "bare minimum." It was the BEST speech she has ever given, ever! If she'd have given speeches like that while she was campaigning, Obama would have been the one sitting out in the audience, and Hillary would have been our candidate.

Comment

I'm not sure what Oerdin wants, Hillary to go literally stand on the corner, whoring herself out for contributions to Obama?
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        I'm not sure what Oerdin wants, Hillary to go literally stand on the corner, whoring herself out for contributions to Obama?
                        No! He wants her to deliver Pennslyvania, Ohio, Indiana, Florida, and maybe some other states. Is that too much to ask??

Comment

Indiana and Florida definitely are. Ohio is looking tougher with every poll.

Comment

Biden apparently agrees with OP?

"Make no mistake about this," Biden responded. "Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Let’s get that straight. She’s a truly close personal friend, she is qualified to be president of the United States of America, she’s easily qualified to be vice president of the United States of America, and quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me. But she’s first rate, I mean that sincerely, she’s first rate, so let’s get that straight."

Comment

This is why Joe Biden was a bad pick.

Obama has gotta love Biden saying that Clinton may have been a better pick than himself.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X