Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gov. Palin is for abstinence only education, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Cite on the contradiction?

There's a contradiction, unless we're to believe that Palin is hopelessly confused about the nature of sex ed (which, I suppose, is entirely possible).
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

She was, after all, hopelessly confused on the origin and history of the Pledge of Allegiance.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Really. And I don't think I'm exagerating at all. If she posted here, and I don't think she does, she would be teh biggest idiot among us. She's that stupid.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
          Isn't all this energy used to attack Palin kind of stupid and playing into McCain's hands?
          It's not really a lot of work.

Comment

To be honest, this is giving the GOP a lot of free publicity. It takes the publicity to be really bad for it to be worse than no publicity.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't think it's wasted energy that could be used on McCain. In fact, McCain picked her which is a pretty bad **** up. Now if people don't realize that then what can you do.

Comment

Um... not focus energy on a failed attack? Good politicians know what to expend their capital on.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Um... not focus energy on a failed attack? Good politicians know what to expend their capital on.
                  Good politicians just care about getting elected and not their country even though their slogan is "country first." McCain is so full of it it's ridiculous.

Comment

It's funny that you said McCain, while "just care about getting elected" also would undermine any slogan of "Change" as well.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      It's funny that you said McCain, while "just care about getting elected" also would undermine any slogan of "Change" as well.
                      I can't figure this out, but it must be a dig on Obama. I don't know what that has to do with McCains reckless VP choice though.

Comment

I'm just pointing out your bias. As if only one Pol cares about "just getting elected"

Comment

Working...
                        X