No announcement yet.

I fear McCain is going to win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For decades Palin went to a Pentecostal church.

She spoke in tongues.

Oh, your country is so ****ed.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
      Student loans will follow you across borders. If I fled them to another country, my creditors would just sue me there, instead of coming after me here.
      Oh please. I can tell you as someone who deals with defaulting loans on a daily basis that your creditors' ability to sue you is solely dependent on whether you're stupid enough for them to find you, even in the U.S. much less in another country. So long as you don't get new credit that tips them off on your CBR and you pay your daily expenses in cash, they're totally **** out of luck. We're not talking about the friggin FBI here.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

For decades Palin went to a Pentecostal church.

She spoke in tongues.

Oh, your country is so ****ed.
        I'd ask you to provide a source but it's obvious you KNOW NOTHING.

Comment

Palin's former pastor says he has no doubt her religious beliefs will influence her decision making when it comes to government policy. Regarding her desire to build an Alaskan pipeline and explore for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, McGraw told CNN, "Sarah knows that in Genesis, God creates the world and it's very good and that we're supposed to be caretakers in terms of not destroying the environment, so there's no way that Sarah is going to exploit or damage the Alaska tundra in the name of getting gas if she doesn't have to."

Oh, you can't make this **** up.

For more than two decades, vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin was a practicing Pentecostal.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

So to recap, she didn't speak in tongues, and her pastor thinks she'll let her religious beliefs affect some decisions. Amazing.

Comment

Anyone who goes to a pentecostal church for decades has to be certifiably stupid.

Comment

No one ever said she was smart. Sometimes the dumbest people make the best presidents.

Comment

VP, Wiggy. VP.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Only if they're smart enough not to do anything.

Comment

Rednecks aren't even that smart, and I believe it's more likely than not that she speaks in tongues.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

That's called multi-lingual.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I don't understand this lefty bedwetting about losing. It always has to be somebody else's fault doesn't it? And then the world as we know it is ending.
                          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Well, yes. Clinton blames Monica for not laundering her dress.

Comment

The winners are always dumber than they are and they know it because the French tell them so.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

Oh please. I can tell you as someone who deals with defaulting loans on a daily basis that your creditors' ability to sue you is solely dependent on whether you're stupid enough for them to find you, even in the U.S. much less in another country. So long as you don't get new credit that tips them off on your CBR and you pay your daily expenses in cash, they're totally **** out of luck. We're not talking about the friggin FBI here.
                                No kidding. Its difficult enough to locate high level criminals who fled the states.

Sheesh.

You want out of your student loans? Leave the country. Granted, the degree that you got with those student loans may be devalued.

Comment

Working...
                                X