Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laissez les bon temps rouler! Unemployment hits 5-year high...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is because people think Obama will win.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
      Who would have ever thought you'd hear that song at a RNC. Damn, I'm getting old.
      Ann & Nancy Wilson have filed a "cease & desist" order.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

This is not "unemployment" but freedom vacation. This period of rest and relaxation allows fellow citizens to pursue the American way of life without the pressures of a job.

Comment

I'm on my freedom vacation and McLovin' it.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
              This is not "unemployment" but freedom vastaycation. This period of rest and relaxation allows fellow citizens to pursue the American way of life without the pressures of a job.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                Good thing I can profit off the misery of others.
                Trully sig material.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

What about me? My post was by far the most retarded. In fact, I say a lot of stupid stuff but I never get to be in sigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                    What about me? My post was by far the most retarded. In fact, I say a lot of stupid stuff but I never get to be in sigs.
                    Ok I'll take it for now, but it's the first one to go on the cutting room floor.

edit: Che is also in my new sig, and I propose that Comrade McSnuggles be his new name by decree.
                    Last edited by Kidlicious; September 5, 2008, 19:20.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Fear not, villagers! For Obama will just wave his magic wand and make new jobs for us.
                        -rmsharpe

Comment

Originally posted by rmsharpe
                          Fear not, villagers! For Obama will just wave his magic wand and make new jobs for us.
                          It's a simple matter.

Comment

Magic wands? Naw, but modest tax cuts for 95% of Americans will put money into people's hands while the tax increases on the top 5% will more then pay for the other tax cuts plus help balance the budget. The reality is government deficits only provide a short term boost but real medium and long term downsides as the government borrowing sucks up all the available capital and raises borrowing costs for the private sector. The other downside to deficits is that they lower the value of the currency and that destroys wealth for every person who has dollar dominated assets (read: every American and lots of other people). The single best thing we can do is balance the budget.

You just get a whole host of positive economic feed back from that.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If anyone is interested DAVID LEONHARDT od the New York Times has written the single best article I've ever seen on Obama's economic plan and his economic thoughts. It's way to long to post but it is very much worth reading.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                                The reality is government deficits only provide a short term boost but real medium and long term downsides as the government borrowing sucks up all the available capital and raises borrowing costs for the private sector.
                                ²
                                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                                X