Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laissez les bon temps rouler! Unemployment hits 5-year high...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laissez les bon temps rouler! Unemployment hits 5-year high...

...of 6.1%.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Sarah Barracuda will save us all, by giving us drilling jobs.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Oooooo, barracuda! dun dededun dededun dededun dededun dededun dedeun dun dun dunnnn baoooo waooowaoooo...

Comment

Who would have ever thought you'd hear that song at a RNC. Damn, I'm getting old.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Good thing McCain is here to bring us change from the last 8 years of Republican rule.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yes, once we get the free jobs promised to us by the various presidential candidates, we'll be in much better shape.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I thought you were eschewing silly games?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The truely scary thing is that some people base their vote on the promises that the candidates make. The last 1000 candidates did not deliver but this time they will.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This is unauthorized use of a trademarked thread title.

The payroll figures well and truly suck. Good thing I can profit off the misery of others.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Just wanted to beat you to the punch for once, Danny Boy.

Comment

Let the good times ROLL!
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                        Just wanted to beat you to the punch for once, Danny Boy.
                        You probably beat me to the punch by about 2 years.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                          This is unauthorized use of a trademarked thread title.
                          Did you trademark it in French?
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

In other news:

9% of U.S. houses are either in foreclosure or the owners are behind in payments. A new record!

The Japanese stock market dropped 3% yesterday.

Comment

however dollar is climbing back so the outlook must be better comparing to what it was at the beginning of the summer
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                              X