Here's some more genius for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramo

Breaking news and analysis from TIME.com. Politics, world news, photos, video, tech reviews, health, science and entertainment news.

It really says something about McCain's confidence in Palin that they're holding off on any interviews indefinitely...
    I can't believe what I'm hearing in this vid. If she were my campaign worker she'd be fired on the spot. In any other developed democracy what she is saying there would be unheard of, but sorry for the cliché - this is America right...
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
      Great. Just what America needs, another raving whack-job in the White House.
      Barack Mugabe?
      -rmsharpe

Comment

rmsharpe is the new wiggy.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Wiggy is funny, rmsharpe is from Minneapolis.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Well, that's hardly fair. Plenty of funny people come from Minneapolis. Sharpie-poo just isn't one of them.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
            X