No announcement yet.

Why is it that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the same problems with poly, but didn't reformat. (Probably will soon though... need to swap out the MB I'm using anyways.)

Comment

If ever Poly finally goes belly up, find me at Counterglow.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Ok. Got my passport in the mail yesterday... but the VISA application requires copies of an itinerary or actual plane tickets... :|

Comment

Like many I couldn't get to poly and eventually got that error message.

I thought I'd try and email some of the new staff to find out what was happening and discovered I couldn't find any of them in my email address book.

All my contact with staffers has been by PM or in posts like this.

Then I tried CGN. In the past many poly regulars used to congregate there when poly was undergoing maintenance or crashed. But no that doesn't seem to happen anymore.

Anyway the point is when or if this happens again (thankfully not so frequently) maybe info on what's happening could be posted on an alternative site/forum. MING.net or something.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
            Ok. Got my passport in the mail yesterday... but the VISA application requires copies of an itinerary or actual plane tickets... :|
            I'll paste this into the info thread and answer it there.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
            X