Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you take this picture and make it a jpeg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the Golden Rule 2.0
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Damn, I missed the pix of Tia's mom.

Tia, let me know when your website is live. I'd like to see it.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

She was purty.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I tried but can't resist

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
          Damn, I missed the pix of Tia's mom.

Tia, let me know when your website is live. I'd like to see it.
          Can you post pics of your mom also plz? tx

Comment

Hey, I was working with Tia on her idea for the Aunt June Bug's pies logo quite some time ago. It's just nice to see her making progress on it.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Really good. I don't see jack. Good job, Asher.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I will put it back here for a little while. It just was a little akward to have mom looking back at me from the pages of Poly. And yes Jrabit was helping me alot. And now the good news. I will publish my site today, and my boss helped me rough draft a business plan then he looks at me and says bring it back to me in a real plan and I will loan you the money to start your shop.

Needless to say I went yeah right, he says no seriuosly it's what I do I invest, I've helped several employees family memebers with loans to get business off the ground. Can you belive Makes sense though he makes about 1/2 million a month. But he's one of the good ones. Divorced raising his 4 daughters by himself and helps all of his staff.

Ok, guys here's what I need he told me I need someone who can be a webmaster? Can't I do that? He said I need someone who knows how to make sure that the link or my website page stays at the top. Can anyone here do that? I will pay you of course.
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                  Asher
                  Being nice to good people, but being a jerk to commie philosophers who had it coming anyway
                  DON'T MENTION HIM! He could be lurking at the moment, just waiting for an excuse to reappear Then it's Macs and pretentiousness all the way from there...and that scares me a lot.
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Once you publish, please post your site's URL so we can see.

Comment

I'll think about it. I have gained alot of weight since Dad's death. Chocolate pie became my friend and I'm on the site so I don't know if I'll post it or not cause I'm a bit embarrassed. But next week Steve and I both have to start our diets per the doctor. I have 110 lbs to loose he has to loose 40.

You don't see the pictures of Mom because Asher was kind enough to remove them at my request. It's a bit odd to have Mom looking back at me from Poly. I feel like I'll get in trouble with her watching

And when it is published how do I make sure to link it to the pie contest stuff, Driskill hotel and how do I make sure that it stays at the top of the page when someone googles or yahoo's it? I just don't know how to do all of this. And when this hits the papers and Texas Monthly I need to be ready.
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                      X