Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you take this picture and make it a jpeg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you take this picture and make it a jpeg?

I have this picture of my mother that I want to add to my website. Yes will wonders never cease but I am building my own website oh technologicaly challanged one that I am It's actually turning out quite well except that I went to Kinko's and the girl scaned it and emailed it to me sideways I might add, but my website says it has to be .....

Sorry, your image must be saved as a PNG, JPEG, or static GIF file (animated GIFs are not supported). Please choose a new image.

We thought we converted it to one of those but it still won't take it so if I post it here could one of you please convert it or tell me how to do it so I can add it. I would really appreciate it.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

disregard that one let me send a better one.
    Attached Files
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

First one
      Last edited by Asher; September 2, 2008, 21:34.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

can we shrink it a tad? and how do I get it from here to there?

Comment

Second one
          Last edited by Asher; September 2, 2008, 21:33.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
            can we shrink it a tad? and how do I get it from here to there?
            Where is "there" and how small do you want it?

Comment

I like the second one best. a bit smaller would be good.

Comment

This good?

Comment

Perfection!!!!!!! THat's it!!! And from Poly to my desktop I would guess so that I could acess it when working on my website? Was I in the ball park?

Comment

Right click on it, choose "Save Image As" and choose where to save it.

Comment

Thanks Asher. I really appreciate it.

Comment

No problemo

How you get it to your website depends how it is set up. You probably need to FTP it somehow. Did they give you an FTP server address?

Comment

I don't know....but whatever you did it worked perfectly it looks great right where I wanted it to. I got my website with yahoo small business. It's not bad the price is right and they make it even where an idot like me can figure it out and it doesn't look half bad. I just need a very basic site. This is what I do I make pies.....see, this is how you contact me......see, this is about my mom......see. Basic simple and girly with flowers.

Would you do me a favor could you please go in and delete those pictures. I feel a bit funny about having her plastered all over Poly so many times. I have what I need and I thank you.

Comment

Done

Comment

Asher
                              Being nice to good people, but being a jerk to commie philosophers who had it coming anyway
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X