My gf rules!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fvck TCO. I wanna see pics!
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I'll post a pic, but not today .

Anyways, we're in the midst of arranging moving in together. That is, she is moving in with me during the next 6 months.

I guess that's it for me then.

And for you ladies, yes, it is your own fault that you couldn't find happiness.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

WTF Pekka?!

Just wanted to say that, since no one has in this thread.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Good for you Pekka, I need to work on finding myself a lady at some point too...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

PH, yeah, it'll happen at some point. SOmetimes the wait is just long and sort of agonizing But it'll happen, I'm confident. It's almost like a cliche, but it happens when you least expect it.

Have you tried internet? I guess you have, but turns out many of my gf's girlfriends have found men that way and most in fact prefer it. Weird, huh? It used to be the other way around, but at least in here it's popular and you get dates and then just come up with the courage and sooner or later you'd meet someone that is worthy and they also like you.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
            X