My gf rules!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My gf rules!

So we just spent a bit more than 2 weeks at my place since we live in different cities at the moment. Anyways, so we had a blast, reasons why my gf rules:

edit: And GP had a good point.

But she rules!
    Last edited by Pekka; August 30, 2008, 19:36.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Good for you Pekka. Finally. Female Supercitizen? I'd hit it!

Take good care of her.
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Yeah, female SC.

And I absolutely will. She's a keeper.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'm not sure about your claim that she is intelligent - if she was, she would have kicked you out pretty quick

Anyway, best wishes for both of you and future small Pekkas
        Last edited by BlackCat; August 30, 2008, 19:37.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It's always nice to see adults can still have imaginary friends. Good for you Pekka!

Comment

Party then!
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I bet she murdered someone in a past life.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

and Im sure she would be so happy having you put your (i.e. Her) business on the internet

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Maybe she really digs Manic people?

Anyways, good luck Pekka!

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                    I'm not sure about your claim that she is intelligent - if she was, she would have kicked you out pretty quick
                    QFT
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

The thread title suggests Femdom?
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

did this thread used to feature pics or greasy descriptions?

Comment

Gasmaske!
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

This is weird, dates says it's from this sunday, but that isn't true. Who's messing with the system ?
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

tradition:

Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X