We're getting OUT OF IRAQ!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did John McCain pay them to say that?
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Because the world's women know that when American soldiers say they'll pull out, they really mean it.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles

Where were you when I needed you?
        Me or Nuclear Sputnik Lenin?
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Re: We're getting OUT OF IRAQ!!!

Originally posted by Lancer
          while Washington said no final deal had been reached.
          Ahem, did you miss this little bit?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

They even got to recycle Sputnik!

Oh yeah, good observation.

No MrFun, I did not. But how long do you think the American people are going to put up with spending billions occupying a country that wants us out? Funds for that would be cut to nothing.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Oh yeah, good observation.

No MrFun, I did not. But how long do you think the American people are going to put up with spending billions occupying a country that wants us out? Funds for that would be cut to nothing.
              Do you guys get to keep the oil fields or will you have time to pump them dry by then?
              What?

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu

Do you guys get to keep the oil fields or will you have time to pump them dry by then?
                The Iraqis control their own oil fields. That's why they're running an $80 billion surplus.

Comment

I would much rather we were pumping the ungrateful sons of guns dry.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

The Iraqis control their own oil fields. That's why they're running an $80 billion surplus.
                    LIES!
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I think we should trade the Baltic States to Russia for Georgia, yeah T H A T ' S the answer.

Comment

So what's worse:
                        (a) tax-and-spend Democrats,
                        (b) borrow-and-spend Republicans,
                        (c) pump-oil & let-the-Americas-pay Iraqis?

Comment

The Dems of course. The Repugs put the debt onto our kids of which I have none.

Comment

I think we should trade the Baltic States to Russia for Georgia, yeah T H A T ' S the answer.
                            Still mad at us for that group game in Athens olympics?
                            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I think the Bush folks are afraid that Obama will pull the troops out early, so want to take that decision away from him and put the withdrawal later.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                                I think the Bush folks are afraid that Obama will pull the troops out early, so want to take that decision away from him and put the withdrawal later.
                                Bingo. Now they have a deadline 36 months out, rather than Obama's proposed 18 months.

BTW: If the Bush Administration didn't agree with the Iraqi's, the U.N. resolution for us to remain in Iraq would have expired in December.

Comment

Working...
                                X