We're getting OUT OF IRAQ!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lancer
    I would much rather we were pumping the ungrateful sons of guns dry.
    Incredible.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

D R Y!!11!11!
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
        I think the Bush folks are afraid that Obama will pull the troops out early, so want to take that decision away from him and put the withdrawal later.
        Exactly. They previously tried to force the Iraqis to sign a treaty allowing up to 50 permanent US baes in Iraq with US control of all Iraqi air space but the Iraqis refused. They've been consistantly demanding the US set a time table for departure for the last year but Bush has been refusing.

Now he's settling for setting a time table but trying to make it as far out as possible and with wiggle room to get out of it should McCain become President.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          ... They've been consistantly demanding the US set a time table for departure for the last year but Bush has been refusing. ...
          They're obviously as uninformed of what's going on in Iraq as is Senator Obama.

Comment

I hope it wont work this way but wouldnt put it pastthe next presidency team:

Wow, Dubya sure made a mess, it will take years to straighten out..so a few years more America, hang in there

-or-

We had no idea, in fact, we started here but now being this close we need to go after Iran so we dont end up losing the Sears Towers in Chicago

/me can see Ming,rah,Snoopy369 and Doneagel arming themselves while watching RED DAWN
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

People have no patience these days. How do you expect to beat the record set by the 100 year war if you get whiney even before only one decade passes?

Comment

You miss the point. We want to focus our warr efforts on seeking out and destroying al Qaeda, the vermin who attacked us, rather than squandering our troops and wealth on a Grand Diversion.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

They're obviously as uninformed of what's going on in Iraq as is Senator Obama.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Exactly. They previously tried to force the Iraqis to sign a treaty allowing up to 50 permanent US baes in Iraq with US control of all Iraqi air space but the Iraqis refused.
                    I am not exactly sure why you insist on making things up Oerdin, but at this rate another self imposed exile can't be far off
                    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

If they have an 80 billion dollars surplus why don't they ****ing do something with it?

That is a lot of money for a third world country
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                      X