Seattle is awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle is awesome

Very calm, peaceful pace of life. I'm in one of the suburbs right now but will head into the city center in a while. I'll hit up the Needle and the First Starbucks.

Gas is pricey, though.
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Is it raining?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Vancouver even more so
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

You should hit up the First Seattle's Best (or the flagship anyway, it wasn't the actual first shop), also, which is a much better (and nicer looking, from what little i've seen) coffee shop (now owned, of course, by Starbucks)...

It's at Pike's Place...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Watch them toss fish at Pike's.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'll be there in a month or so for a bit also. It's been like 10 years since I've been, but I've got good memories.

It's very similar to Canada in that the people there don't own guns and rob you and such.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I love Seattle. I'd move there, except I like sunshine.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Seattle is a nice town. I'd move there but MRT lives there.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

I was just there for a medical meeting last week after not visiting for maybe 20 years. It's a bit of a joke with all the black clad "Goth" types interspersed between the various leftover hippies. There's some very good wheat ale at the Pike Brewery downtown and the halibut and chips were good too.
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I went there once and it had not rained for 60 days. Everyone was cusing out Californians, because all the water was going there. Well, I think they actual just hate Californians, and water was just an excuse to talk ****. Anyway, Seattle is awesome. Vancouver also rocks.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                      I went there once and it had not rained for 60 days. Everyone was cusing out Californians, because all the water was going there. Well, I think they actual just hate Californians, and water was just an excuse to talk ****. Anyway, Seattle is awesome. Vancouver also rocks.
                      Vancouver is awesome, Seattle merely pretentious.
                      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Find Boris and tell him to drop by and say hello.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                          When I stayed at Vancouver and Seattle, it was also completely dry. I liked both cities pretty much, although I'd still prefer Vancouver because of it's British touch.
                          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

British touch?
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                              Find Boris and tell him to drop by and say hello.

How long has it been since he moved there? Isn't that about when he quit posting?
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X