No announcement yet.

Christina Applegate has double mastectomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You have to applaud her decision when faced with the diagnosis.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

They shall be missed
        Attached Files
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
          They shall be missed

QFT

for a while.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
            Yeah, hopefully she won't have to worry anymore, though this is a pretty harsh thing to undergo.
            QFT

I do hope this stays in remission.....
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
              that pic is fake
              What's fake about it? I'm pretty sure I remember seeing that episode (well, at least her in that top).

sadly she had little boobs before.
              Do you mean compared to the start of Married with Children - when she was 15? That pic is from season 11.
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Inspired by this thread I typed in "cleavage" into a google image search and there were three pics of Hillary Clinton on the first page... *shudder*
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

We're giving her soon-to-be ex boobs more sympathy than most people!

Boobs
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                  "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Unfortunately

Those with bad BRCA1 mutations are also at greater risk for ovarian cancer and skin cancer. She may have to decide whether or not she wants to have any more children (does she currently have any?).
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Didn't see any kids listed in her IMDB bio.

Also on her IMDB awards page, it says she has won two Golden Globes for Best Performance by an Actress in a TV series (Jesse, Samantha Who), an Emmy for Outstanding Guest Actress for playing Amy on Friends; also nominated for an Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actress for Samantha Who. And (on bio page) Nominated for a 2005 Tony Award as Best Lead Actress in a Musical for her Performance in Sweet Charity.
                      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Avalon
                        What's fake about it? I'm pretty sure I remember seeing that episode (well, at least her in that top).
                        well first the image shows odd lighting and shadowing over the boobs, and to a photoshop minded person looks like it was pasted as an overlay effect from a different boob picture.

also she had little boobs before and very little boob in the series.

Do you mean compared to the start of Married with Children - when she was 15? That pic is from season 11.
                        i followed her career and her boobs because i found her very sexy

she's sadly on the a-b side.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

i followed her career and her boobs because i found her very sexy

she's sadly on the a-b side.
                          Was a-b....
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Avalon
                            it says she has won two Golden Globes for Best Performance by an Actress
                            So she does have two golden globes. What is the problem, then?

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Was a-b....
                              i imagine she got/ will get implants shortly.

Comment

I think I need more "before" pictures to appreciate the story line here...
                                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                                X