MOBIUS Pledges to be Nice for a Week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOBIUS Pledges to be Nice for a Week!

Let's face it, a large number of you deserve the ridicule I routinely dish out - however in my magnanimity I have decided that I will be nice to EVERYONE for a whole week!

That means no ridiculing Texans, making fun of religious people, belittling Winston - even not using smilies...!

If after a whole week this experiment proves to be a success, heck I may even decide to be nice on Poly forever more!

It will be interesting to see whether the rest of Poly can be nice to me in reciprocation...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

****** **** *** ********** *******!!!!
    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
      ****** **** *** ********** *******!!!!
      Fixed.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what your idea of "nice" is, and how long it lasts. I fear that it will prove to resemble Bill Clinton's ideas of "sexual relations" in its elasticity. Still, good luck to you, Moby.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

You're not MOBIUS. Bring MOBIUS back!
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

MOBIUS is a true troll (pusher of puttons), moarso than Wiglaf in ways, as Wiggy shows signs of a Flamer (a blatent insulter) at times. The latter is actually a sign of weakness in todays internets, as trolls eat flamers for lunch nowadays, but maybe thats because Wiggy is just moar emotional than MOBIUS is (another weakness BTW.) Sound confusing? Its really p simple.

Anyways good luck MOBIUS, and also my traditional:

posting in dis troll thrade
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

It's spelt more...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Nice for a week. Don't strain yourself.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Are you sure you can resist posting for an entire week?
                  "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Have fun in Nice!
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Mobuis is a ***

Comment

No, he is actually English
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

He's being banned for a week?
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I never noticed you being mean Mobius.

Maybe instead of being nice you should be trying harder?
                            /shrug

Comment

Good luck, many temptations here..hang in there
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                              X