Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winston
    Unbelievable!
    Having lived in Birmingham and met a few dozy Brummies I have to say that this is, in fact, quite believable.

Comment

Also the size depends on what you count as Birmingham too. The whole sprawl is 2.3 million at the last time I recall.

But getting the two mixed up is quite pathetic if you're Birmingham City Council.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm suprised they knew how to copy the photo...
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Possible copyright infringement as well ?
          "

Comment

Probably not, not being under US jurisdiction
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I also think it's funny that they would pass out 720,000 fliers to thank ppl for recycling. A little counterproductive if you ask me.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                Probably not, not being under US jurisdiction
                Everything is US jurisdiction one way or another

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                  I also think it's funny that they would pass out 720,000 fliers to thank ppl for recycling. A little counterproductive if you ask me.

that's local government for ya.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Personally I'm surprised they have the internet beyond Watford Gap
                    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy
                      Hey! I'm pretty thorough with my research for whatever I am designing!

But this just goes to show how easy it is to make a mistake. I bet this happens all the time, just like when Russia used an American warship in one of its proud Russian propaganda.

The problem with designers when searching for images, is that they're always looking for the nicest looking photo, and I bet when they saw that one, they thought "Hey that's a real nice one!" and used it without blinking. That's not what I do! I make sure I get it right!

When it comes to Apolyton, I couldn't give a **** though.
                      A city in Alabama was nicer than their city?

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                      X