No announcement yet.

Berlusconi doesnt like breasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the pope who covered up all the asses?

Puritanus.

Har har;
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

my head hurts after these jokes...
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
        Anyone who can't see that this was done to avoid embarrassing al-Maliki among his countrymen and co-religionists should be denied any access to breasts until they come to their senses.

I hate having to agree with Winston
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Anyone who can't see that this was done to avoid embarrassing al-Maliki among his countrymen and co-religionists should be denied any access to breasts until they come to their senses.

And it was completely impossible to put some other, original, valuable painting to cover this one, or simply some curtain.
          Sure, it HAD to be some corrupt copy of the first one.

If someone if offended, put a curtain, or another artistic valuable painting, but do not corrupt the original work of the artist.
          The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Aaaah, now that makes sense. As a Dane, I am sure you are quite familiar with how tetchy those Islamic types can be
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
            X