Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just don't ask, it is far safer for your mental wellbeing that way
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well, it's just wild and fun. It's your life, have as much fun as you can. You know you want to do the gas masks and rubber gloves. And if the missus refuses, then you have a person in your life that is not supportive or fun seeking. If she says well, why? You say, because I want to, and it would be fun, don't you think? If she says she doesn't think so, just say well, unless we try it, we will never know, it's our life, let's have some fun, I'll do what you want to do, let's try it out, why not, it doesn't hurt, hey, let's do gas mask sex.

And sex is on. GAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! DU! DU HAST! DU HAST NICHT!!! YAaaaaay I'm so exciteeeeeeeeeeeed! ALLES ORDNING! TIME FOR ZE SHOWERS! HMm what do I see... I see your bottom is quite nicely shaped, now let the doctor have a closer look... and that's where the really kinky part starts Dudes, it's fun, I recommend it. Why not? It's fun, that's enough of a reason to do it, it's not hurting anyone, two consenting adults, it's your life and your love and sex life. That means, love each other and have sex with each other, no one forces boring sex or uninventive sex. It can be inventive and fun. Explore your bodies and fantasies.

Aww crap. You guys need to sign on my seminar.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

DU! DU HAST! DU HAST NICHT!!!

That songs brings back great memories from years long past of brilliant Friday nights full of sex, drugs and rock'n roll.

:sigh:

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          And sex is on. GAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! DU! DU HAST! DU HAST NICHT!!! YAaaaaay I'm so exciteeeeeeeeeeeed! ALLES ORDNING! TIME FOR ZE SHOWERS!
          Sorry, your name isn't Max Mosley is it?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Okay, now a wtfP is in order, I think.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

PH, nah, it's not nazi stuff. Not Max Mosley stuff. Similar, but it doesn't include the nazi thingie at all. If that would be exciting for some, I'd say go for it, but it's not what happens under my roof.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                PH, nah, it's not nazi stuff. Not Max Mosley stuff. Similar, but it doesn't include the nazi thingie at all. If that would be exciting for some, I'd say go for it, but it's not what happens under my roof.
                Well, considering that you are finnish, a red army dressing would probably be more correct
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You should listen more to the lyrics of Rammstein songs, they might give you some new ideas of weird sex
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                  X