No announcement yet.

Freedom for Sorbian Lusatia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know where Virginia stood in the U.S. civil war?
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Bah civil war. We had much bigger wars
      Blah

Comment

We need to have more German civil wars

Virginia was with teh Confederacy, but a Virginian can be West Virginian traitor in his hear
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
          We need to have more German civil wars
          I see, to revert the secession of Schlesien and other occupied territories
          Blah

Comment

There are a couple of loonies that want independance of Silesia, but they are a minority among indigenous Silesians, and indigenous Silesians are a minority of population of Silesia. In my city, 1% of teh population declared silesian nationality, in entire country - 175 000 or so, while there are about 1mln of indigenous Silesians...

Anyway, I am for teh independance of teh Silesia, as long as Gliwice is teh capital and I am teh president.
            Middle East!

Comment

I'd be satisfied with being emperor or god king or so.
              Blah

Comment

I see Berlin as a mediocre province of my Silesian Empire. We'll be testing Silesian weapons of mass destruction there, because it's full of terrorists.
                Middle East!

Comment

Isn't Poland that place where Germans and Russians like to fight to make sure no one gets hurt?
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

No, but Russia's is the perfect battle ground for Poland and China
                    Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                      I'm not suprised You are against freedom. Teh Confederacy shall be free again!

You tell them, Heresson!
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Blaupanzer was borned in Wyoming, so he's an Unionist occupant, agressor, colonist and zionist. And, judging from his handle, he's a German too
                        Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                        X