The One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but McCain isn't rah's senator.
    Were I an Arizonan, I certainly wouldn't mind if McCain never showed up for work again...
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

Looking through the votes, the last McCain vote was nearly four months ago (as opposed to three weeks ago for Obama)... It's pretty remarkable.
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

wow, Repugs are getting really desperate.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by DanS

Yes, but McCain isn't rah's senator.
          But I'm pretty sure rah's a republican, why would he want barack to vote?
          The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Gotta bring home the bacon!
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

OMG! I think I just wet my pants laughing! That was an awesome web ad!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
                Looking through the votes, the last McCain vote was nearly four months ago (as opposed to three weeks ago for Obama)... It's pretty remarkable.
                Could you post a link to this info? Galnemer has been driving me batty with "he misses votes," and I'd like to get to calm down.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
                  To be fair, there was at least one majorly controversial vote since then that he chose to be absent for, to avoid the backlash of voting against it (this would be the extension of the GI Bill).
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Rah is basically a Republican but, in his role as "the reasonable one," has declared himself open-minded on this campaign -- "as long as it isn't Hillary."
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Guy, the votes are in the WaPo links I posted earlier.
                      -Bokonon

Comment

Merci.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                        X