No announcement yet.

Sniper aggressors take down terror suspect encroaching upon major airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A moose on the loose would be a problem. They're pretty big.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

And tasty.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Moose burgers. We don't have much of that here. New taste treat.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

A møøse once bit my sister...
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Does the sniper get to mount the trophy on his wall?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              A moose on the loose would be a problem. They're pretty big.
              They're positively tame compared to Grandpa Troll on dope.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

It is good to see that in all the previously posted cases that they were not killed, so at least it's believable that non lethal means were tried first before a kill decision was forced on them.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Moose hunting is legal so I don't see why it'd be a big deal either way.

If it's legal to go deep into the woods where Moose mind their own business then pop a cap in their ass, why is it questionable to shoot a moose who wanders into the city?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

The best feature of the Moose is tourist cleansing -- they're always at the side of the highways near Banff and stupid tourists stop their vehicles, get out, and get way too close to the moose to take pictures and then get trampled/impaled. It's awesome.

Comment

Your compasion for your fellow man is always a source of amusement. But yeah, you're right, it's pretty awesome. Like zoo visitors that just want to get a bit closer.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

London Zoo is great for getting close to the tigers. There's a big window. :miaow:

Comment

London Zoo = Piccadilly Circus?

Comment

Alas, poor Bullwinkle. I knew him well.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                              London Zoo = Piccadilly Circus?
                              It is at times.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It's a bit silly, pretending to be Times Square and all.

Comment

Working...
                                X