German Police vs US Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, that woman is annoying,
    They should have criminals have to listen one hour to the rantings of her, that'll teach them.
    She's the archetype of a powerful, aweful South American Uber-mother: "I only want your best, cariño, you screwed everything up you stupid loser, we reach out for you, repent you piece of ****, my darling..." And I must know, I've been victim of two similar specimens within only half a year Probably such a mother made him take what he took, my poor little pitos weren't even nearly enough to repress my guilty feelings...
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III

They should have criminals have to listen one hour to the rantings of her, that'll teach them.
      She's the archetype of a powerful, aweful South American Uber-mother: "I only want your best, cariño, you screwed everything up you stupid loser, we reach out for you, repent you piece of ****, my darling..." And I must know, I've been victim of two similar specimens within only half a year Probably such a mother made him take what he took, my poor little pitos weren't even nearly enough to repress my guilty feelings...
      Aren't you Austrian?

@ Turks: What jackasses! Holding out a child outside a window, fighting the coppers like that. LOL. These nobrainers don't even realize that the eviction is inevitable. They're only screwing themselves. I'm afraid these stereotypical Turks represent a lot of these immigrants living in Western Europe.
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs

@ Turks: What jackasses! Holding out a child outside a window, fighting the coppers like that. LOL. These nobrainers don't even realize that the eviction is inevitable. They're only screwing themselves. I'm afraid these stereotypical Turks represent a lot of these immigrants living in Western Europe.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs
          Aren't you Austrian?
          I lived in Chile as an exchange student during High School for half a year.
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
          X