Muslin kills 2 daughter in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslin kills 2 daughter in Houston

A father killed his daughters, ages 17 and 18, because he felt that his daughters were becoming to westernize and were dating 2 local white boys in Dallas. He is now hiding somewhere. I found out to night it was in Dallas and not Houston, and the girls were 17 and 18. There was a 1 hour special on Fox News Channel by Megyn Kelly. She covers this story plus 2 others.

A mother and Father are now on Dead Row for killing their 25 year old daughter for wanting to divorce he husband. She was sent to Pakistan in 1999 to marry this guy, but it took 6 years for him to come to the US (2005). She had returned right after the wedding. She told him to leave and do not return and she was going to get a divorced. So her father and mother killed her.

The last story is a brother tried to kill his 19 year old sister. She had gone to a local College and found out that a New York College had offer her a full ride tuition. Her brother who had just arrived from Afghanistan in 2006/7 told her to stay at home and take care of the house. She did not need to go to college. The young lady wants to work for the UN and told her brother she was going to school, so he stab her 7 times before the neighbors saw him and called the police. He is now on trial for attempted murder.
    Last edited by Joseph; July 28, 2008, 02:12.

In other news, cheesecloth kills 3 sons in Albuquerque
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

This happened in Toronto last year too. Daughter wouldn't wear a hijab(sp?). Her father and brother killed her.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Why are y'all dumping on the religion of peace?
        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Re: Muslin kills 2 daughter in Houston

Originally posted by Joseph
          A father killed his daughters, ages 14 and 16, because he felt that his daughters were becoming to westernize and were dating 2 local white boys in Houston. He is now hiding somewhere.
          A murderer and a Muslim in Texas? He'll get hung for sure.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Damn skippy.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
              Why are y'all dumping on the religion of peace?

They are questioning that Islam is a religion of peace? Kill them!
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                In other news, cheesecloth kills 3 sons in Albuquerque
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Uh, link?
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Damn that muslin . This is why need to support wool!
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I just did a google news search for "houston muslim" and "houston father". Nothing like this popped up.
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I too get nothing.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Non muslim kills son:

Non muslim kills daughter and attempts to kill 3 sons:

etc.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

We've had 14 (recorded) instances of these so-called honour killings over the past 3 years in this country of 5.5 million. It wouldn't take an Einstein-like mind to realise that the actual number is much, much higher.

So it happens all the time. Of course, all the rest that are routinely beaten into submission need not die. Therein lies the "peace" part, I suppose.

But always remember: Don't address the problem, don't confront anyone about it, and all will be well. For the time being.

Comment

Then there was the fundamentalist Christian back East who killed is entire family so that they wouldn't slip into a life of sin.

And that crazed woman in Texas who drowned her five children so that demons wouldn't get them.

Comment

Working...
                              X