Happy Birthday Cartimandua!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Cartimandua!

I'm kind of surprised that no one's attended to this yet. LordShiva must be getting lax with his duties. Therefore, I'll take care of it myself.

Happy Birthday, Cartimandua! Many happy returns.

The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
    "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
    "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
    The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Polycast
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Thanks for the love guys.

I'm the big 25 today and I'm feeling kinda old. I think I shall break down and have a quarter life crisis now.
        In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Pardon the slight belatedness!
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Happy. Birthday. Cartimandua!!!
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

HBD!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartimandua
                I'm the big 25 today and I'm feeling kinda old. I think I shall break down and have a quarter life crisis now.
                That's good practice for the inevitable 30's crisis.

HB!

Comment

Blah

Comment

i'm late, sorry
                    HB
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I don't mind late birthday greetings It's a party all week!

Thanks!
                        In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

25. Damn, girl. You're old.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                          X