No announcement yet.

Jesus tables and chairs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what kind of carpenter was he anyways, maybe only made like houses and whatnot.
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection

No ban, I just dump any thread idea that wouldn't fly on CFC on Apolyton
      Poly getting Perfections leftovers...
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Incorrect, it's still trolling here, you're just not banned.
        It's the same thing.
        -rmsharpe

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid

Poly getting Perfections leftovers...
          Better 2nd teir Perfection then no Perfection.
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Better 2nd teir Perfection then no Perfection.
            please add DERBY. nobody knows that bowler and derby are the same.

do it for AAHZ.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

nevar!
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

This is true, but what kind of son of God is a crapass carpenter?
                Wasn't it Joseph that was actually a carpenter by trade? Jesus was likely appentice level. Realistically. He was 34 when he died? So, dying at a young age and being so into his hobby of saving the world, well hell. We couldn't logically expect Him to be a master grade carpenter.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Wasn't it Joseph that was actually a carpenter by trade? Jesus was likely appentice level. Realistically. He was 34 when he died? So, dying at a young age and being so into his hobby of saving the world, well hell. We couldn't logically expect Him to be a master grade carpenter.
                  I've thought he had, you know, godlike skills.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

But according to some God is a watch maker...
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                    X